- Adolescent Substance Abuse Program (ASAP)
A community-based prevention project, the student-run Adolescent Substance Abuse Program focuses on teaching grade-school children how to make informed choices about drug use.
- Argonne National Laboratories Exemplary Student Research Program
Using the world-class facilities at Argonne’s Advanced Photon Source, high school students and their teachers explore the principles and operation of these tools and conduct research over the school year.
- Argonne National Laboratories On-Sight Learning Labs
Argonne National Laboratories On-Sight Learning Labs
- Argonne National Laboratories Pre-College Research Program
Argonne National Laboratories Pre-College Research Program
- Argonne National Laboratories Sustainability Workshops for Teachers
The Sustainability Workshops for Middle School and High School Teachers help grow teachers' energy literacy so they can pass this knowledge on to their students.
- Argonne National Laboratory, Division of Educational Programs
From the Middle School Science Bowl to Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day, education programs at Argonne introduce children in grades K through 12 to the joys of science.
- Art in Focus
Run by the Smart Museum, Art in Focus is a multi-visit tour program for third graders in the Chicago Public Schools.
The mission of ArtShould is to promote art on The University of Chicago campus and in the Hyde Park community.
- Calvert Circle
Aim to provide the Undergraduate and Graduate student community with a means of engaging in service and to provide regular meals to Chicago's downtown homeless population.
- Calvert House Tutoring
Calvert House Tutoring
- Center for Community Health and Vitality
Through various programs and activities physicians, professors, and staff from University of Chicago engage South Side organizations and residents of South Side communities in improving their health and vitality.
- Center for East European and Russian/Eurasian Studies (CEERES)
Language and area studies resource for K-16 educators
- Center for Elementary Mathematics and Science Education (CEMSE)
CEMSE continues the University of Chicago’s long-standing commitment to improving precollege education and aims to support high quality mathematics and science instruction and learning for all students.
- Center for Healthy Families
Center for Healthy Families
- Center for International Studies (CIS) Educator Workshops
CIS Educator Workshops
- Center for Latin American Studies: Teacher Training Workshops
Introduces pedagogic methods and materials that facilitate the study of Latin America in the classroom and address subjects not traditionally taught in United States schools.
- Center for Middle Eastern Studies Educational Outreach
The Center for Middle Eastern Studies offers a wide range of educational activities for teachers and the general public, including a series of teacher training workshops.
- Chicago Academic Medicine Program (CAMP)
The Chicago Academic Medicine Program (CAMP) is a six-week summer program designed to help multicultural and disadvantaged students build the knowledge base and academic skills necessary for success in a premedical program.
- Chicago Adolescent Mentorship Program (CHAMP)
CHAMP seeks to establish an ongoing relationship between the U of C and the Hyde Park Neighborhood Club (HPNC), a local community center.
- Chicago Children’s Diabetes Prevention Program
Reach In! Reach Out! Chicago Children’s Diabetes Prevention Program is a fun and family-oriented research study program designed to lower the risk of type 2 diabetes in overweight young people, ages 9-12.
Page 1 of 8 pages 1 2 3 > Last ›